Saturday, January 29, 2005

on eve of martyr's day

30th January and 23rd January are two days - which i observe. Former the date when a bullet of assasin found it's mark - Mahatma's heart; and the latter is the date when our lost hero- Netaji was born.

I have taken lots of inspiration from both of this 'maha purush'. Symbolic it may be- but whatever happens- i say a little prayer to myself when it is 5 15 pm on 30th January. on 23rd jan - everyyear- i write a piece on netaji and post it somewhere to someone- so that it inspires people.

30th is birthday of my elder cousin brother Buju dada- a fallen hero of mine. He was idiolised by me- still i do- but he did got wraped up in some mysterious circumstances and is lost to us. Buju dada- i miss you. I will like to meet you and will like to know- what went wrong .


3 comments:

  1. Buju Dada....

    ?

    You never told me about him .... !

    If you can tell me about him with out causing too much damage to your emotional well-being(by what I could gather from your post...it is indeed a painful matter for you) then I would like to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sachin..

    It's too personal and embrassing to discuss it over here. Will tell you someday -in a face to face discussion.

    ReplyDelete