Wednesday, January 26, 2005

New age beast

I was having some time back a lively discussion with some of my friends. They all have varied experience, and mentality -- so a right mix of minds- i dare say.
We were very disturbed with the recent incident of Jawns pushing out women and children out of a moving train- newspaper reports were not adequate and we were thinking that how it would have happened.

The ususal postmortem of all kinds of W and H happened?Then we all came to a startling conclusion--- (mind it we all were guys there)

We the men are kind of beast. We are new age beast- always out to harm who are weaker than us and always worship those-who are stronger than us.

2 comments:

  1. I have often thought the same... I am sure it must be wrong but cannot prove it to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After going through your blogs-i.e.. dead letters and free flow I am sure that you know the answer better than me. As long as there are people with heart full of good thoughts and they help each other you and me will be proved wrong - and human beings will always be something unique- something very nice....

    ReplyDelete