Thursday, April 25, 2019

The road back home

Road trips for road warriors are always meaningful. Specially if it is familiar road, one which you take very frequently. But today was different. For some reasons unknown to me. It was the familiar road from BIAL  Bangalore airport to home. Each time I come back from trip. It is always in my mind some kind of trip review. Sometimes I will be happy and drunk on the success of trip, sometimes pensive about losing a big order. Sometimes I will be relieved , sometimes overjoyed to have the prospect of getting a warm hug from Amrita and Birsa. Many a times full of resolve to do something new. But today I was feeling tired  and sad. Very sad. Usually the meru cabs will fly on the road and I will marvel. Today somehow I felt betrayed, unrecognized and bit sidelined. Maybe it was the same feeling that Alexander the great got when he was returning back from the bank's of Indus. Maybe my accomplishment will someday be recognized and recorded. Years of hard work will be rewarded. I live on hope.. I look forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment