Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Some waiting are forever

I get uncomfortable when people wait for me. Like if someone waiting for me in railway station, airport or bus station to receive me. I have been out of my home since very young age-- but every time when there was time to return- I used to tell my parents not to come. This behaviour continues to this date. Later- when there was more luxury at offer-I will not take those privileges(still I deny!!). But it is not true that I donot like it.... It is simple equation- that the love that you show when you wait to receive someone is very powerful.
Somehow it has got in my mind that - such unconditional love is not  for me. It is not possible for someone, who can love me so much. So why the prepension?However I take it on me to receive anyone and everyone. I love to go out of way to receive, make people comfortable and feel wanted.I have trained myself to love.. Love unconditional...And waiting for someone is manifestation of that love.
In my younger days when placing long distance calls was a huge chore-- you need to book 'Trunk calls'- it was my duty to wait near the phone. Calls will come from overseas for my parents or from different family members. I always used to sit with a pen and paper to note down points- lest i forget. But my heart was so much into it that seldom a point missed my memory.

But some waits are forever. The wait for recognition. The wait for that elusive yes. The waits have been purely personal or truly professional.. some waits have yielded nothing but pain. Some waits have given spectacular success.There is romanticism behind those waits. Then there is always a perennial type of wait. That sad and fatalistic type of wait.

I wait for peace.
I wait for love.
I will wait for next time..Phir kahin, phir kabhi...I will wait forever....
Let the wait be forever , be eternal and transcend time.....I know it is very hard to wait for something which you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment