Saturday, June 27, 2009

IEEE

IEEE is celebrating 125 years and the theme is focus on India. It feels nice to be part of IEEE for past 6 years.It has become more emotional bond than anything else. I always wanted to be part of IEEE- but in my engg college there was no branch as such at that time.I wanted to eb member- once I started my career- but the fees were beyond me. then some point- i could just afford it. I figured out- if I donot eat pizzas or watch movies- then that money can be channeled into this tag- that i desired most. I was so proud to present a paper in a engg college brance in Hyderabad- me, Aashay and another guy- we won the first prize in that paper presentation. It gives me a good feeling to be part of this great organisation- even though i am not active in the activities - either in local chapter or anywhere else. but it feels good to keep in touch with latest trends through spectrum and newsletters.

No comments:

Post a Comment