Sunday, April 12, 2009

To Pune!!!

Will be going to Pune again- regional review!! and i look forward each quarter or every chance to go to this beautiful city. Pune grows on you. I was quite annoyed when my then boss Rakesh Mehta asked me to relocate to Bangalore and take the challenge. In retrospect - that was the best thing that couls have happened to me. Thank you Mehta sir!! But by then i had spent 2 years in Pune. My life's best of the times, worst of the times ( oops!! that line taken from Dickens- pls don't consider it as copyright violation). It is another thing that i am now certain that nobody reads these random thoughts and i can get away with whatever i right. This is better than my journals i used to keep.
ok... Pune. I loved Pune- i get nostalgic about Pune. the Garware pul, the unlimited thali in janta ( near shambhaji putla). 4 rs- in dukkar ( a strange vehicle- now banned) from Kothrud to Apte road. Time spent with collegues of mechatronics and bitmapper. I sometimes take a walk at night after coming back to hotel room ( i still prefer to stay near apte road).FC road is still same - will always remain same- Girls all wrapped up in morning ( Sun must feel bad- He cannot touch those beautiful damsels); and in their finest in evening. I and Rahul- used to freshen our mind in saturday evening after a hard week by walking from one end of fc road to other end ( discussing philosophy and politics). that phone booth is no more there....( visiontek manuf.- so when i went to there manuf in Hyd. i was remembering them). that Ganesh lodge is torn down ( 20 rs per day rent)-- it was the only thing affordable for me. that night- when i cried over the double bridge- in pain- over not getting what i wanted. now thinking back- God is great- He made me toil and get everything after i put efforts.Pune will always remind me of hard days, struggle, love and pain. It will also remind me of freinds made for lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment