Friday, April 10, 2009

Connecting & Reconnecting

I was always fascinated by web from early on. I remember- being the first one in my first year engg class ( in 1997) who spent 60 Rs/hr to create an email account. it still functions- sengupta_sambit@yahoo.com I created in a internet shop in DP, Nagpur.then slowly i became power user.I graduated to have my own website, blog, more email ids etc.catched the fever of social networking over web in 2006. found it too addictive ( and anything addictive- i leave like hot potato). but today i had lots of time. I felt over years- i have become too unsocial- more a loner and self centred. that tendency was always there- but it has grown more. more proof- one of my best freind -Sanket-lives just downstairs and today i saw him after 15-20 days. He had a quizical face- he knows me that what i am- so may have pardoned my ways. Actually my wife is just opposite- she makes freinds, laughs and very outgoing- she cannot live without talking with multiple people for 10 mins.
so i had time and sent out too many requests to all old freinds over orkut. the responses have started coming in- some are plain incredulous- isko ho kya gaya? sambit is that you -- kind of....

No comments:

Post a Comment