Saturday, August 18, 2018

To bare my soul-- Shall I try again?

Seven years went by like a fast paced river. This blog was forgotten, the website that i created-- long lost.I think the responsibilities weighed me down- and i forgot that I could create something other than some reports or good product presentations. Then on this Tuesday on Independence day eve, something very strange happened. It was again a midnight travel spree- relaxed mind with a new book in hand. The book 'footprints on the rocks' was awesome , I was hooked. Nowadays there are so many distractions of social media that focusing solely on feeding your soul is a chore.Thinking has become a luxury.But somehow a very charming, fuzzy & lovely interaction triggered it.
 I remembered my blog... Most of the writings- are personal notes on the flow of my life. Very short but full of truth. I know it is not important. Beauty of this format is- hardly it will get to be read by anyone- unless I point it to someone. Unlike what i write in facebook, IG or Whatsapp.So it will be easier for me to note down again. Does it matter? I donot think so-- who bothers whether there is one more star or nebula in this vast universe. The data explosion is so much that some random notes of mine will be again lost in time wrap of 1 & 0. But I promised myself- I will start writing again. The flow of words were halting, timid - just like small steps of the kid who left the small town and found everything wondrous in big city. The thoughts which were jumbled then became the words- in process- as if the sales pro has taken over that kid's soul. That kid is still alive, still the hopeless romantic, still the same procrastination plague his every decisions. But somewhere down the full flow of life- which is very exciting- he still likes to inspire, still wants to do good. Hoping that I will be honest and be able to bare my soul again. I hope I will be able to write a full fledged observation on life as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment