Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Learning and unlearning from Gurus

It is my strong belief that we all go through various cycles of learning and unlearning throughout our life. My life till now has been one of that of a learner--continuous learner.I paused today to think of various influencer of my life- whom I deem as Guru. Guru or teacher need not always be some body very big in stature- but they all are huge influencer. My parents- were always the greatest influencers. Baba and Ma taught me to live life- as an ideal son,student,friend,worker,husband and now father.The teachings had always been very subtle- and non pressurizing. they taught me to think big. whenever i see that ad tagline- ' karo thoda jyada ka irada'- i remember them.My freinds had been mine good influence-all of them..too many to write there names.My teachers of school and colleges has been great motivators. My wife and kid teaches me everyday. My bosses had been kind and yes- great influences-Rakesh Mehta ( Taught the basics),John ( taught the fine naunces of corporate life),Ravindranath ( introduced me to semiconductor market), Ramani,Chandran-- all taught me a lot and still i learn from them. Neeraj, Raghu,Kasa,Youvraj-- had been great influences many times.I feel lucky to have so many people to learn from all the time. customers had been great teachers too-daily life is so interesting and so much to gain from. It has been an exciting and incredible journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment