Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Sleepless in Singapore

Thunderclaps faded but still the echo remains. Surprised to see heavy rains in Singapore during end September . Was not feeling like eating . The full day was in meetings, training sales and faes. That too not of my own team. But it takes me hardly 5 minutes to connect. Was doing it as first run after role change. Then the dinner with new boss. Andy has been a great champion for me. Hope I can meet and exceed the expectations of all. Right now I am sleepless... A plethora of emotions....Feeling chilled.. stopped the ac. Listened to quite Katong neighborhood. Sometimes silence of surrounding speak so many things. I need to listen.
So many hopes and misgivings. A sense of success along with trepidation. Failure is never an option. So let me work harder... It is 1am in Katong... I know when I will look back on this day..I can proudly tell myself.. I tried my best..Efforts were 100 percent plus. Time only will say if this sleepless soul will get peace someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment