Saturday, June 22, 2019

Jacobin Cuckoo

Maybe just for you
I have been waiting forever
I know dark clouds
being unique
I wait for you forever.

I drew that myself
The dark clouds
I wait for you
From beginning till end
Just to know you

I donot know if it will ever
happen or not.
Nevertheless i still wait-
countless dark afternoons
have passed
the arid smell has turned into whiff of mist
Still I await to quench my thirst

I know you are unique...
I know the dark clouds will
increase my hope
I wait still
Neck still.. and stiff
with increased hope

If ever at this end-
i fly from end to end
I can reach to the end
just for you

=======================================
Jacobin Cuckoo-- Chataka in Sanskrit
above poem is inspired by words of song- sudhoi tomar jonno (manna dey) seasoned with  my twist ,and quirks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment