Sunday, September 05, 2010

Responsibility comes along with laurels

I like the joke of one of my seniors in semicon industry. 'good things never go unpunished'. I always sincerely beleive that in my profession- you are as good as your last quarter. similarly- when going gets good- i never get too much excited- as whatever goes up- comes donw. ans so i get restless.Two years of hard work--- and chandran's words on oct 2007 became prophetic. I love this experienced colleague of mine- always bang on target and prediction. 2 years and 2 changes in roles- last one being very prestigoious and comes with lots of expectations. my compnay always has been very good to me. It is meritrocracy always- you work hard- you get the goods. You donot do hard work- you donot get the goods but get upteen no. of chances to change the course and excel.this is what i love about my job- learn and unlearn-- win always.Now i am entering a new phase- with lots of hope, and wishes, lots of plans and lots fo misgivings. but i am very sure- about one thing- i will work harder and will try the hardest. I have never been the person who worries about the ends. the means are important. it is always good to fight and then lose than never have fought atall ( sorry tennyson-- that's a sad but apt parody of your line)

No comments:

Post a Comment