Monday, July 14, 2008

Flashback

Today was flashback day and lots of coincidence. It was very early morning flight from Bangalore international and i was going to fly to Pune.Unlike other days- today i was roaming around and was checking out where BIAL can make a mirror terminal if atall.suddenly a guy came and stared hard at me.How are you soumitra??He asked. I stared back and recognised him [ jogging my memory]- I remembered that sharp guy in cumputer dept.- Ajanta. He was going to Gauhati from USA [ san franisco]. We exchanged notes. Met his wife- sujata [ she is also batchmate]. Talked a lot.and lots of old memories flodded in. on the flight- unlike other days- i was not able to sleep- was thinking of all freinds-fell asleep for some 20 mins- dreamt about all freinds..... it was eerie..and i was embrassed- why i am not in touch with my freinds -old- new- not so new....

No comments:

Post a Comment