Saturday, December 18, 2004

how time flies......? fast... maybe

Suddenly I remembered- it is exactly 1 year ago I resigned from my job in Mechatronics and joined on 22nd December,2003 - CG-CoreEl. Basically i liked working with Mr. Mehta, but I felt i had no more challenges to fight for; kind of bored. AND, I wanted more money (see-- i am candid)- which i was ashamed to ask from Mechatronics. So I graduated from a small scale company to middle level company. But 1 year passed.... how fast it was. Acheived a lot this year... it was a good year for me. Learnt a lot. In short I am content, I did take a right decision.

Now talking of times- So many dates coming to mind- fleetingly- I used to keep diary that time ( BE- times in college)- those dates- 24th June, 1st July, 30th November(allow me to keep the reasons of the dates secret). why they were of year 2000. The year- when i did not much good- but took some bold decisions- which paved my way. i am proud that i did what the time demanded.so many other dates- gone by? when did i last talked with that freind? when did i last see him/ her. time passes.... nothing's permanent except change.

1 comment: