Friday, November 26, 2004

Windy roads, dark skies.. romantic bangalore saturday

Bangalore with all it's trappings of technology and high- funda- high- fi- lifestyle.... suffers from clogged roads, bad traffic and people like me- who have made it their home. Morning was very quite- it is windy and very cloudy. I really like Bangalore- but need more money to enjoy it in full splendour. It is a costly city-- damn it... rents are exorbiant. Foods are not cheap- unless- you like to have south indian fare everytime. Lonely but romantic for bachelors like me. May be it is full of people- chronic workalcholic like me.

Job of sales engineer is like that only - i guess- however you progress you can never sit still. Always a sense of insecurity- always some tenders to be filled up, some extra works. Gosh, have to finish the assignments- I have an added thing- I am doing my part time MBA along with the job. Have to finish so many things- the days should have more than 50 hrs...... for people like me.
But I need to manage my time well, i need to be more disciplined.

1 comment:

  1. Bangalore surely is a Romantic city dada...

    I fell in love with this city the very first day I arrived here ....

    The weather, the cool breeze that is so constant in Bangalore's personality that as soon as I hear of Bangalore, an imaginary gush of pleasant breeze sweeps past me ....

    Then the atmosphere .... where ever you go ...you will find people in that college-like mood only... whether work or play ...you always feel as if you are amongst friends ....

    And of course the techie-ness of the city that is a seducer too...a good one....

    For me personaly dada, let me tell you ... (you must be knowing) that I have almost all my dearest pals in Bangalore..... You, dada; Sudhir; Raul; Siddharth Govindraj; Hari; Pooja; ...list is longer....

    and yes the best part of the city is that it makes you insecure.....there are so many good people working madly all the time there (software or sales or whatever) that you feel insecure all the time ... that thrill is never lost there.....

    so you *feel* the life in you all the time

    i can go on and on and on .... will do that in some other comment some other time ....

    carry on blogging dada......

    ReplyDelete